Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby's On The Way

While this hasn't really been a "secret", it is still unknown by a lot of people. Our fourth (and likely last biological) child is on the way. We had the privilege to sneek a peek last Tuesday and it was an amazing experience. I love the ultrasound for the simple reason that it is our one chance to "meet" this little person before we actually get to meet them. To catch a glimpse of little fingers and toes, and if we're lucky, a face.

We did get to see the face this time, too. Probably better than we have with any of the others. Unfortunately there was no picture to show for it, but we got to see the most precious nose, mouth, and chin. Can't wait to kiss them!!

Baby is due May 2nd and we'll see if he/she actually holds out this long. I'm hoping to actually make it beyond 37 weeks this time. I would love, love to not have a baby on my birthday (April 15) so I'm concentrating on holding this one in!! My birthday falls right about at 37 weeks, too, so I can't let this one have an early exit pass!!

Meet Baby #4


We are patiently awaiting his/her arrival!!

No comments: