Thursday, June 19, 2008

And So It Begins

My kids are already fighting!! I was never so disillusioned as to think that they wouldn't. And they've certainly been at it lately over toys. But it is amazing to me that they are fighting verbally...when Grace does not even know that many words!

My proof:



Hannah can't stand that Grace doesn't agree with her, and so they'll continue this back and forth until Eric and I are absolutely bonkers!

But...they are very cute while they do it.





Can't wait to see what they will come up with as Grace learns more words!

1 comment:

Science PhD Mom said...

Isn't it amazing how the younger sibling learns so early how to best annoy their older sibling?? And you know they are doing it just to annoy them! It's the start of payback for all the times big sis took toys away while the younger one was playing with them!

Hehehe. It is cute though!