Monday, October 20, 2008

Apple Pickin'

We decided to go apple picking this year. It is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. I'm honestly not sure why we never have! But it is a great activity to get out and get in the fall mood. Not to mention that apples are a lot cheaper when you pick them yourselves!

It was a lot of fun and definitely something we will have to repeat. The only bad part was that there wasn't much for selection left because we waited until too late in the season. Of course if there were apples that I loved available, I probably would've spent way more time and money than we did!

Here are some pictures of our apple picking adventures!

Hannah was a really big help!

Grace and Daddy

Grace was really getting into the picking.

She was loving being a helper. Ask her to bring apples to a bag and she's in!

Our beautiful girls.

Hannah was the only one who would cooperate for the corn husk photo op.

Trying out our new camera's timer!

Grace had the most fun running away from us!

My pumpkin heads.

Hope you are all having equally fun and festive falls! And Hannah's gymnastics photos are yet to come!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

very cute pictures! some of them aren't showing up though. Just thought I'd let you know, since sometimes they load for the author and not the audience. ;)

Sure looks like it was a lot of fun! We want to go to the pumpkin patch, but it keeps raining, and then a few days of sun, so it never dries out and it's way too muddy at the farms to even enjoy it! :(

Stephanie Cunningham said...

Thanks for letting me know. I had more trouble getting those photos to load! So some of them may still be stubborn.

Carol said...

Hannah's hair is SO long now. Gorgeous.

Looks like a fun fall activity.

Stephanie Cunningham said...

Hannah's hair actually looks short(er) to me because she had a haircut and we took off several inches. She likes it long and so do I :-) I only wish I was better at doing cool things with it.