Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged

My friend Allison "tagged" me to answer these questions. I've been so terrible at blogging, but I figured I'd ought to at least do it!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmm...10 years ago I was finishing up my sophomore year of high school. I was 16, had just gotten my driver's license. I doubt anything fun or exciting was going on...it was high school!

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Well, the IL's are heading home and so I will be busy reclaiming my home.
1. Laundry!
2. Fold Laundry (yes, I know this could technically fall under the "laundry" chore, but I have so much piled up it will probably take enough time to count as an actual separate chore)
3. Sweep and mop my kitchen and dining room since it has so many people tramping through, and it has been rainy.
4. Reacquaint myself with my girls. So often when we have company for more than a day I feel as if I don't get to spend much quality time with the girls, I just get the mundane stuff (diaper changes, baths, bedtime, discipline) and so I need to spend some time just being with them.
5. Vacuum...same story as #3. A lot of people...lot of shoes...lot of traffic. Needs a good clean!

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Chocolate! Although that seems too decadent to be a "snack". I like low-fat kettle corn, cheese popcorn, baked pretzels, and apples if they are tart and crunchy.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all our debt
Buy a new house
Adopt our African babies
Support Missionaries
Donate to Christian organizations (especially LLBC!)

5) Places I have lived:
Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania

No comments: